Change of Address

How to Submit Change of Address

Permit holders are requested to notify the Virginia State Police, Firearms Transaction Center (FTC) of changes of address. Notification may be made in by email by clicking the button below. 
Your Email must include: 
The permit file number or a photocopy of the permit. 

A change of address card will be provided to the permit holder, to be retained with the original permit.
Share by: